100% electric car sharing in Murska Sobota
Murska Sobota was the second city after Ljubljana where the Avant2Go system was available and among the first smaller European cities to offer a 100% electric car sharing service.
Murska Sobota currently offers 4 locations for users.
Sometimes you only need a car for 5 minutes sometimes for whole day or more. You only pay for what you actually use.
|Daily rate*||Nightly rate**||Per km rate||Min. rental price||Max. daily rental price (24 hours)***|
- If the sum is below the minimum rental price, the minimum price listed in the table is used. Listed minimum price applies only within the region.
- * The daily rate applies from 8:00 to 18:00
- ** The nightly rate applies from 18:00 to 08:00
- *** Once the user has reached the highest daily rental price calculated as a sum of the mileage and rental time, this is valid for 24 hours from the start of the rent.
Regular price list for registration and reducing the damage waiver
"Car sharing" designed in accordance with the principles of sustainable coexistence
€29 / one-time fee
Reducing the damage waiver** from €300 to €100
€38 / year
Reducing the damage waiver** from €300 to €0
€88 / year
* Regular registration fee: €29
** The damage waiver is the maximum amount of damages that the renter pays if the vehicle is damaged due to the renter’s fault.