100% electric car sharing in Ljubljana
One year ago – 22 June 2016 to be exact – we officially unveiled our Avant2Go project in Ljubljana. We are excited that this has now turned into a story that leads the sustainable coexistence of the inhabitants and visitors of Ljubljana in the right direction.
There are currently 25 locations and over 80 vehicles available to users in Ljubljana.
Sometimes you only need a car for 5 minutes sometimes for whole day or more. You only pay for what you actually use.
|Daily rate*||Nightly rate**||Per km rate||Min. rental price||Max. daily rental price (24 hours)***|
- If the sum is below the minimum rental price, the minimum price listed in the table is used. Listed minimum price applies only within the region.
- * The daily rate applies from 8:00 to 18:00
- ** The nightly rate applies from 18:00 to 08:00
- *** Once the user has reached the highest daily rental price calculated as a sum of the mileage and rental time, this is valid for 24 hours from the start of the rent.
Regular price list for registration and reducing the damage waiver
"Car sharing" designed in accordance with the principles of sustainable coexistence
€29 / one-time fee
Reducing the damage waiver** from €300 to €100
€38 / year
Reducing the damage waiver** from €300 to €0
€88 / year
* Regular registration fee: €29
** The damage waiver is the maximum amount of damages that the renter pays if the vehicle is damaged due to the renter’s fault.